Masačusetso technologijos instituto Enterprise Forum CEE Spring 2021 Spring startuolių akseleravimo programa – ideali galimybė centrinės ir rytų Europos (įskaitant Lietuvos) startuoliams gauti 22 tūkst. eurų finansavimą ir savaitės ilgio mokymus Bostone.
Daugiau info (anglų kalba):
Recruitment for the MIT Enterprise Forum CEE Spring 2021 startup acceleration program started. For innovative companies from Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), it is a unique opportunity to establish cooperation with market leaders, gather invaluable knowledge and gain international contacts, as well as obtain funds for further development.
Key facts about MIT EF CEE Spring 2021:
- €22,000 from CVC Capital Partners for the startup with the biggest social impact
- Invitation to a week-long bootcamp in Boston for the top 5 startups
- Pilot or commercial implementations in partner companies (Adamed, Coca-Cola HBC Poland, MCX, ANWIL S.A.)
- Business workshops, plus access to an international network of mentors and partners
- Applications can be submitted from February 1 to March 28, 2021 at www.mitefcee.org
- The program is affiliated with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- This is the fifth edition of the program addressed at startups from CEE, which has so far accelerated over 170 companies
- The current edition is aimed at science and technology companies operating in the areas of Health, New Energy, Industry 4.0, Fintech & Insurtech, Sustainability, Martech and Smart Cities.
The five top-rated startups will receive an invitation to the MIT Enterprise Forum CEE Bootcamp, an intensive training cycle, which will be held in Boston, USA. During the week-long trip, participants will have the opportunity to take part in a number of thematic workshops focused on international development, with particular emphasis on the American market.
An important element of acceleration is connecting startups with industry leaders looking for innovative solutions in their sectors. In this edition, entrepreneurs will get a chance for pilot and commercial implementations in partner companies such as Adamed, Coca-Cola HBC Poland, MCX and ANWIL S.A. (ORLEN Group).
Entrepreneurs who successfully pass the recruitment process will work closely with international mentors on the development of their companies' business models over several months. They will be helped by, among others, a series of workshops, during which they will learn and put into practice the principles of "Disciplined Entrepreneurship" by Prof. Bill Aulet, MIT. The innovators themselves will also acquire many valuable skills, such as the art of pitching to investors, the secrets of which Linda Plano, a long-time trainer at the MIT EF CEE, will introduce at the "Pitch Academy". Her unique approach has helped entrepreneurs to raise over $1.3 billion.
Applications can be submitted until March 28, 2021 via the website at www.mitefcee.org. The recruitment results will be announced in June 2021.