Sužavėkite investuotojus per 72 valandas! Garage48 ir Superangel pristato Base Camp hakatoną ankstyvosios stadijos stratuoliams. Visa informacija anglų kalba:
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO IMPRESS THE INVESTORS IN 72 HOURS? Garage48 and Superangel proudly present: Base Camp Hackathon vol 6!
Base Camp is an exclusive and competitive 72-hour virtual product-focused hackathon for early-stage startups. Supported by valuable insights and shortcuts from top-class mentors, you can take your product to the next level and prove to investors that your startup can get things done in just 3 days!
PAST RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES! Over the years Garage48 and Superangel have fine-tuned the hackathon to give early-stage startups a maximum boost within a limited amount of time.
- Garage48 and Superangel have boosted 76 startups over 5 Base Camp hackathons.
- Our alumni have been able to raise over 18M€.
- Launched products: Built an app from scratch in 72-hours with 30 positive reviews, built and launched a new B2C product.
- Moved a step closed to the future: Upgraded autonomous mobility of robot lawnmower, extended virtual reality by creating music using your hand movement.
- Found clients: Signed 2000€ contract, signed 20 contracts for a B2B product, secured 50 first users, launched and reached 50k people with a Kia Stinger giveaway game.
THE WHAT AND THE WHY?
Superangel is carefully selecting up to 30 teams to Base Camp - a 72-hour fully online hackathon that will take place from 18-21 March 2021 to develop your prototypes or products even further.
- Laser focus for 72h - As an early-stage startup, it’s easy to float away and shift focus to some urgent things to fix. Base Camp helps set clear focus and take your product to the next level.
- Competitive insights - No death by 20-minutes-too-generic-mentoring-sessions. Gain valuable insights from top-notch industry experts, investors, and entrepreneurs.
- Certificate of execution and progress during Base Camp by Superangel VC fund
- Prove your team’s capabilities and your accomplishments to a range of investors.
- Follow up support - Superangel will select TOP startups to continue working with on a 1:1 basis
- No geographic location limitations as the hackathon is organized fully online and you do not have to travel to move your startup forward.
- No strings attached, no hidden costs, or equity requirements.
HOW DOES BASE CAMP WORK?
- Submit your application (it takes less than 20 minutes): https://garage48.typeform.com/to/S6bdKWsv
- Up to 30 startups will receive a positive answer on the 11th of March to join the Base Camp online hackathon.
- Before the hackathon, you need to determine the scope of the 72-hour development sprint; schedule customer interviews for 18-20th of March; and identify the #1 growth challenge you need advice on.
- During the main event, you’ll:
- Network with other founders
- Onboard additional talent joining your team for 72 hours (optional)
- Present your 72-hour plan and get valuable insights on setting the scope
- Execute and iterate the 72 hours plan
- Morning and evening check-ins for feedback and accountability
- Carry out customer interviews to validate your plan
- Mentoring sessions on product development, marketing, design, business
- Workshops on product positioning, customer validation, pitching, and more
- Submit a 3-minute video presentation of your team’s accomplishments
- Choosing the winners
WINNERS of Base Camp hackathon:
- 10 startups are selected to showcase their accomplishments to a jury and online audience of investors.
- One winner and two runner-ups are selected based on their actual results.
- All teams receive certificates of accomplishment stating the goal and what did you actually deliver in 72 hours.
- Superangel schedules meetings with TOP startups.
- The best startups will receive tickets to the best conferences and festivals in the Baltics and Scandinavia that will support their growth even further.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Base Camp is not for everyone. Superangel carefully selects up to 30 startups for the 72-hour hackathon. Startups are selected based on the expected benefits from the hackathon.
You should apply if:
- You are an up and running early-stage startup*
- You have a Minimum Viable Product and have talked to potential customers
- You want to get your product to the next level fast
- You want to prove to investors that your team can execute
*Superangel is interested in (but not limited to) AI/ML applications, Fintech, Mobility, Deep Tech, IoT, Robotics, AR/VR, and SaaS startups globally. This time we can’t offer value to HealthTech, BioTech, AdTech, and Blockchain startups.
The deadline for startup applications is the 7th of March 2021!
STARTUPS apply here: https://garage48.typeform.com/to/S6bdKWsv