The EIT Digital Venture Program supports entrepreneurial teams from 20 countries with deep tech business ideas to finalise their MVP and start their venture. The program offers an eight-week Pre-Acceleration executed by five regional partners in Greece, Latvia, Poland, Portugal and Slovenia. Also, teams receive financial support of up to €25,000 in 3 stages from MVP to incorporation up to finding a first investor. Partners in Lithuania - Startup Wise Guys. Application deadline: April 26th.
- Get financial support of up to € 25,000
- Develop your Minimum Viable Product
- Establish your deep tech venture
- Get business development help from top international experts
- Join Europe's leading innovation ecosystem
BENEFITS. The EIT Digital Venture Program helps entrepreneurs with deep tech business concepts to:
- Develop and finalise their Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Establish their startup company
- Find a first investor
HOW IT WORKS. The Venture Program takes you from idea to investment within less than a year. The ambitious trajectory takes entrepreneurs with a brilliant idea to build a technical MVP, test it on the market and raise additional funding. With each accomplishment you unlock further benefits.
- Multidisciplinary teams of at least two individuals with an innovative business idea, PoC or prototype in the fields of Digital Industry, Digital Tech, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Finance or Digital Cities.
- Non legal entities only.
- Residents of any of the following 20 countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, North Macedonia, Greece, Malta, Montenegro, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Ukraine.
Update due to COVID-19. The EIT Digital Venture Program has always been a mainly virtual program connecting founders from a broad geography in online sessions. Due to the current situation we are prepared to run also the bootcamps and final pitch days completely online.