EIT Health is inviting to take part in Start-Ups Meet Pharma program. Start-Ups Meet Pharma is an acceleration programme that connects start-ups developing innovative solutions around chronic health conditions to leading European pharma partners: Amgen, Bayer, Beiersdorf and Boehringer Ingelheim. The programme allows start-ups and pharma companies to address major health challenges collaboratively.
The following five challenges have been released:
– Encourage continuity in treatment strategy and treatment optimization for postmyocardial infarction patients
– Choose the right treatment for Multiple Myeloma patients
– Disruptive Gene therapies, cell therapies and delivery technologies for different therapeutic areas
– Improve the condition of diabetic skin
– Portable Interstitial Lung Disease (ILD) Diagnostic Tool
Start-ups that have potential solutions to these challenges will then participate in four modules of business training to prepare them for collaboration with pharma companies.
The programme targets start-ups with functioning products or prototypes that have already entered the market or are about to enter the market. Companies are assessed on the quality of their business idea, their fit for a specific challenge set by pharma partners, and their motivation and level of commitment.
More information about the programme: https://eithealth.eu/project/start-ups-meet-pharma/
Application submission platform: https://eithealth.optimytool.com/en/
Deadline for Applications: 15 April 2020
Start of programme: 15 June 2020
Final week of programme: November 2020